Hall 11.1, Stand C32, Light + Building 2016
Your lifestyle concentrated in only 55x55mm
The 3025 is a 4-channel switch with temperature sensor (local and remote) and built-in thermostat. Its minimalistic shape leaves space to admire the stylish material surface, whilst one LED bar displays functions such as status (comfort, economy, heating, etc), levels (dimming percentage, setpoint, temperature setting), and scenarios, with colour and intensity variation.
The product is available in different finishes and materials, including 5 different wood types, brushed aluminium, glass and plastic. It offers two-module boxes, it fits 55mm systems, and is available with direct connection to the KNX bus or in a Z-Wave version.
The 3025 features:
• 4 channels of KNX.
• Thermostat Logic – to manage heating and cooling, functions, zones, etc.
• 1 input for an additional temperature sensor.
• Coloured LED level status – to display level in steps (dimming percentage, variation from setpoint, temperature setting, etc).
• RGB LED bar: colour control – to display a full or dimmed RGB colour – over the bar – may be used for status (comfort, economy, etc) alarms, feedback.
• Finishes – various wood types, brushed aluminium, plastic, glass.
• Customisation: through icons, material and essences.
To see the website and product catalogue click here: