The iRidium mobile team will take part in Integrated Systems Europe 2016. ISE is famous for its reputation of connecting new technologies, companies and end-user industries. The event occupies all 14 halls of the Amsterdam RAI.
iRidium Stand – 12-С92
This year iRidium will exhibit at the KNX Association stand. Our panel will show you:
* capabilities of the new iRidium 3.0 version;
* several hardware platforms of iRidium Server.
You can also control a visualization project from A-Open panel or from your own mobile device. How will it work?
* Scan a QR-code at our panel;
* download i3pro app with a control project;
* control a visualization project on 32″ Full HD Flat Smart TV by Samsung.
You can also see iRidium on the HDL China stand at 12-B82.
iRidium at Smart Building Conference
Within the ISE program, Nikolay Rusanov, iRidium development director, will take part in Smart Building Conference.
At 12.00, February 8, Nikolay will speak on the topic “IoT Meets BMS: How Smart Home Automation Must Change.”
Nikolay will share his view on the interaction of professional automation and IoT devices.