KNX Association rolls out its new innovation that brings the IoT (Internet of Things) technology to its smart homes and buildings solutions. Laying the foundation for a smarter and sustainable future, the keynote event for the unveiling was held on 5th April at 10am (Brussels time).
– Heinz Lux (CEO, KNX Association) – The future of IoT in Home and building automation
– Joost Demarest (CTO, KNX Association) – The KNX IoT Technology highlights
– Jesús Arias (Membership & Business Development, KNX Association)
– Luís Catalán (Schneider Electric) – 1st Device KNX IoT already Available
– Marek Kozlak (CEO, Simlab) – 1st KNX IoT Solution
– Casto Cañavate (Marketing Team Leader, KNX Association) – The KNX IoT Program