Greencontrols KNX Room Control unit is a multipurpose KNX controller designed to control various different elements within a room.
It is also pre-built with a IP interface to enable communication to other systems
It comes with 24 x 16A outputs + 20 inputs and applications include small apartments, offices or hotel rooms.
The Room Controller is designed to control and interact the following elements:
- Switching On/Off (Lighting / Power)
- 1-10V Dimming
- AC or DC Motorized Blinds/Curtains
- Fan Coil Unit
- Dry Contact Inputs for Momentary Switches or Mechanical Sensors
- KNX Devices
- Mobile Apps
- Guest Room Management Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Hotel Property Management Systems