The Lithoss KNX rotary sensor is used for controlling dimming, switching, and blind actuators, as well as for adjusting the target value of a temperature controller.
This KNX rotary sensor follows the well-known operating concept and Lithoss look of a rotary dimmer with incremental encoder. The rotary sensor has three extension inputs for connecting conventional, potential-free contacts of switches, buttons, and magnetic contacts.
A beeper generates a confirmation tone or signals an alarm.
The Lithoss Universal dimmer offers following features :
– Switching and dimming light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic transformers for halogen or LED lamps, dimmable inductive transformers for halogen or LED lamps, HV LED or compact fluorescent lamps.
– Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
– Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
– Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
– Bulb-saving switch-on.
– Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently.
– Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
– Minimum brightness can be set.
– Electronic short-circuit protection.
– Electronic excess-temperature protection.
– Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.