KNX Association will be hosting the KNX IoTech Forum at the forthcoming IoT Solutions World Congress (IoTSWC) as a hybrid event online and in person on 2 February 2023. The IoTSWC itself runs from 31 January – 2 February 2023 alongside the ISE show, in Hall 4 of the Gran Via Venue in Barcelona.
What is the KNX IoTech Forum?
The KNX IoTech Forum is a new format to deliver information about the KNX Association’s latest technological developments. It is aimed at all interested parties, including KNX Members, IT companies, software developers, hardware manufacturers, enthusiasts in home and building automation, startups in the related vertical markets, etc.
Where and when will it take place?
The KNX IoTech Forum will take place on the 2nd of February, at the IoTSWC 2023. It is a hybrid event, so it can be followed online (strictly live-stream) or attended in person. There are several ways to engage with the KNX IoTech Forum:
- Meeting Room for presentations that are exclusive to KNX Members – online.
- Meeting Room for a KNX IoT workshop – in person.
- Auditorium open to anyone – in person and online.
- KNX Association booth at ISE, for the After Party – in person.
What will it involve?
The KNX IoTech Forum is a festival of KNX technology, with several formats:
- Workshop (by invitation only, with priority for KNX Members).
- KNX IoT new developments with live demos (online, exclusive to KNX Members).
- Startup Forum, where some exciting news will be shared (hybrid, open to anyone).
There will be an impressive line-up of speakers from various industries and backgrounds, including Heinz Lux, CEO of the KNX Association; Bruno Johnson, CEO of Cascoda.
A full list of speakers and the schedule can be found here.
There will also be a KNX Startup Incubator booth at the IoTSWC (more info here).
KNX Association will use the IoTSWC platform to reinforce its KNX IoT position, announce new important members in the IP industry, and important cooperative initiatives such as with the IoT community convener and startup accelerator RIoT.
Register for the KNX IoTech Forum free of charge here.