The KNX Association is looking for a KNX Test Engineer to join its Certification Team.
- Has good documentation skills
- Can follow up projects from the conceptual phase, via specification and review through to deployment, with a keen eye on quality during every project stage
- Is able to work autonomously, yet as an active team player.
- Possesses good presentation skills.
- Holds good negotiating skills
Technical and Software skills
- Knowledge of modern process automation and control systems, previous experience with KNX is an asset
- Good engineering background, preferably in electrical engineering, knowledge of (object oriented) programming languages is a plus
- Thorough understanding of IP-based communication protocols
- English good oral skills, write fluently
- German some, willing to further improve
- Any other language an asset
For more information and job description visit: