BEMCO is pleased to announce that it will be running KNX Certified training at its flagship Wandsworth branch in early 2021.
KNX Basic Partner Course
25th-29th January 2021 and 22nd-26th February 2021
– Full KNX Partner Certification
– All Written KNX Materials to Take Away
– Technical Support and Design/Planning Assistance With all your KNX projects
– ETS5 Lite Licence for up to 20 Devices necessary for the practical part of this training (details below)
– Discount on upgrading to the professional version of ETS5 upon successful completion of the course
KNX Advanced Course
22nd-26th March 2021
KNX Advanced course will extend your knowledge in the following areas:
– Fail safe planning, Flags, HVAC control with KNX, Integrated application, Interworking, Couplers
– Lighting control
– Security technology, Logic operations, Visualisation systems, ETS Apps
– KNX and Multimedia, KNX and Smart Metering / Smart Grid
You can book these courses online here.
(Note: you can watch recordings of BEMCO’s webinars on YouTube)
To help you through the social distancing challenges that we are all facing, BEMCO has once again teamed up with leading UK-based System Integrators and KNX Manufacturers to offer a series of Zoom webinars in early December.
Each webinar is FREE to attend and will give you the latest product updates from Zennio and Theben, as well as an invaluable session with Jeremy Aston and Somfy about the business opportunity that shading control offers.
Please register in advance and you will receive reminders ahead of each session you’ve signed up for.