Ksenia Security will exhibit its security and home automation solutions.at ISE 2020, in Amsterdam, 11-14 February.
New devices on display will include:
– the 4G-LTE/IP Communicator gemino IoT, designed to remotely control Dual-Path communication on lares 4.0 control panels;
– software SecureAccess, to synchronize the management of users on several control panels installed in different sites;
– KNX device porta 4.0 which can take control of all Ksenia lares 4.0 control panels family;
– the curtain sensor in wire version velum-C, with 6m of capacity and 7,5° opening, that creates an insurmountable barrier against any intruder; the bi-directional universal radio interface matrix, to connect third-party motion detectors to the lares 4.0 control panel;
– BUS switch, a little board that allows fast wiring and related maintenance operations; the energia module to monitoring the toal system power consumption continuously;
– the new version of Ksenia SecureWeb, secure Cloud service allowing system set up and management.
Ksenia Security can be found at stand 9-E176.