In 1912, Albrecht Jung GmbH & Co. KG was founded in Schalksmühle, Germany. With over 100 years of successful history, the family-owned company has established itself as a market leader in the building material sector. JUNG equipment and systems are based on a winning combination of advanced technology, sophisticated design, and a large variety of features. On the one hand, our portfolio includes switches, socket outlets, dimmers, and detectors. On the other, it includes innovative systems such as KNX for controlling features in hotel, home or office projects. At our sites in Germany we continuously manufacture high-quality products on which our worldwide customers rely.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing the brand awareness and the position of JUNG at architects and designers in the UK. You will be tasked with growing our business by setting up a network with architects, designers, custom installers, lighting designers, hotel owners and developers to build up excellent relationships.
• Expand our base of accounts with focus on architects, designers, custom installers, lighting designers, hotel owners, quantity surveyors and developers.
• Research and understand our market share and main competitors in the smart home and building technology business.
• Product and company presentation to clients.
• Work on projects from start to finish on national and international projects.
• Placement of the JUNG portfolio in design specifications and tender documents.
• Excellent account management experience in the field of design, lighting and architecture.
• Thorough understanding of building technologies (KNX is preferred).
• Excellent relationship-building, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Self-assured appearance in presentations.
• Collaborative skills and flexibility.
• Possibility for active and independent work.
• Close collaboration with JUNG HQ.
• Employer within a growing, innovative, family-owned business (3rd generation).
• Flexible workplace.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Graham Oliver and send your CV to email@example.com