Union Systems has introduced “ONE” specifically for developers, architects and construction specialists who are determined to reduce installation costs, gain higher BREEAM accreditation, lower energy consumption and reduced carbon emissions.
“ONE” Integrated Service
At last, “ONE” provides project, design and sustainability professionals with “ONE” integrated service spanning across ALL smart technologies from specification, design, installation, commissioning to aftercare. “ONE” credibly delivers cost reductions whilst increasing accountability and responsiveness on site.
All in “ONE”
· Home networks & broadband
· Multi-room audio distribution & control
· Lighting & dimming control
· Landlord’s network—FTTP, BMS & communal lighting
· Integrated reception systems—IRS/FIRs & TV
· HVAC controls
· Motorised blinds & shades
· Access control—video/audio door entry
· Presence & motion sensors
· Security alarms & CCTV
· Smoke, CO2, humidity sensors
· Weatherstation & temperature sensors
· KNX integration of all the above
Typically in the past integrating ultra low voltage, smart technologies into builds has required multiple trades which can be hard to manage, with differing roles and seldom with any joined up thinking. Today “ONE” provides a solution by offering an integrated national service spanning across the electrical and mechanical divide for MDU, commercial, hospitality, leisure and healthcare projects.
· Lower installation costs
· Provides a building control strategy
· Reduced energy consumption
· Reduced carbon emissions
· Enhanced BREEAM & LEED points score
· Reduced end user operating costs
Contact us Now to Reduce – Cost – Energy – Carbon
If you’re working on a commercial or MDU project and would like to reduce cost and complexity, but still demand the benefits associated with smart technology, explore how Union Systems’ “ONE” service can simplify the way intelligent building controls are integrated into your scheme, contact us now.