Register today to secure your place at the Smart Building Conference
Don’t miss out on being part of Europe’s leading Smart Building conference! Just a few more seats are available for the one day event taking place at the RAI, on 8 February which will explore the key topic of the connected building through the theme The Network is the Building.
Covering both the residential and commercial smart building sectors, The Smart Building Conference will explore how the IP backbone changes the way we work, the way we live, and the new services now possible with today’s buildings. SBC brings together some of the world’s leading authorities on Smart Building to present a comprehensive and compelling conference programme.
SBC will present a range of session highlights. These include:
• The Edge, the world’s greenest and smartest building: Erik Ubels, OVG
• The effect of technology and the future of corporate real estate: Tom Carroll, Jones Lang Lasalle
• Digitisation and how it is changing the way we build and live: Daniela Tenger, Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute
Other top-level speakers include:
• Integrating AV within the IT infrastructure: Graham Naylor-Smith, Arup
• The battle for smart building and orchestrating an understanding between stakeholders from an integrator’s perspective: Mike Brooman, Vanti
• Energy trends, expectations and drivers for smart building: Jeremy Towler, BSRIA
• Technology in the home, including home cinema, in the year 2020: Dave Pedigo, CEDIA
• How smart home automation must change since the advent of the Cloud and IoT: Nikolay Rusanov, iRidium
• Building a future-proof smart home from a personal perspective: Philip Vanhoutte, Plantronics
• All you need to know about multi-dwelling units: Kris Hogg, Konnectiv
Be Smart! Register now to attend the Smart Building Conference.
For full programme details please visit our website: