Organiser: Central Association of the German Electrical and Information Technology Trades (ZVEH – Zentralverband der Deutschen Elektro- und Informationstechnischen Handwerke) and German Association of the Electrical and Electronics Industry (ZVEI – Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.)
The focus of the competition is on the use of international standards for building-services and building-system technology and the contribution of building-control systems to energy efficiency. In this connection, the emphasis is not on the size of the installation but rather on:
– the number of different disciplines integrated,
– the contribution of the building-control system to energy efficiency,
– the innovativeness of the applications employed in terms of energy efficiency,
– the flexibility and expandability of the installation,
– user-friendliness, convenience and user acceptance.
An award will be given in each of the following categories: residential; commercial; institutional and industrial construction. Four projects will be nominated for each category and the winners chosen from them.
All nominated projects will be exhibited in a display at the ZVEH/ZVEI special stand in Hall 9.0 (B30) during Light+Building 2014.
The awards will be presented by Dr Goerdeler of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie – BMWi) at the ZVEH stand in Hall 8.0 (J60 / K62) at 13.15 hrs on 31 March 2014.