The KNX Association currently wishes to extend its Testing Team with a Test Engineer.
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, yet as an active team player
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Works structured
Technical and Software skills
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics, or a comparable qualification.
- With your knowledge in the field of software development and software testing or functional testing, you distinguish yourself for the position.
- You have practical experience in test case creation and test execution, and well-founded knowledge in the areas of test strategy and conception.
- You have experience in requirements management and know the common tools in the field of collaborative software development and requirements management such as Jira, Confluence, Gitlab.
- Experience and understanding of building automation with KNX and ETS.
- Desirable experience in network protocol analysis with Wireshark.
- Profound knowledge of programming software systems with the programming languages C++, C# or comparable.
- Experience with project management and project management tools
- English: good oral skills, write fluently
- German: is an advantage
- Any other language is an asset
- Representation of the KNX Association Tools team in the software delivery validation.
- Understand the functional ETS requirements and develop an understanding of the relevant use cases.
- Based on this understanding, develop a consistent catalog of test-cases and thus define a test concept for ETS.
- Execution of software and function tests within a test environment that is set up with the assistance of the Tools Team Leader, who will coordinate the test activity with the supplier
- When analyzing the tests, you create a structured description of the results and events and discuss this with the developers.
- In the case of recurring activities, you focus, among other things, on the optimization of test cycles and the consistent automation of tests in cooperation with the development teams.
- Review and discuss requirements and reported bugs with the Tools Manager
- Follow up of the reported technical support issues after a software release
What KNX Association offers
- Personal development
- A trusting and friendly working environment in Brussels area
- An interesting salary
For more information and job description visit: