BEMCO is running a KNX manufacturer training day for Theben on Wednesday 20th November.
Theben KNX Training – Wednesday 20th November 2019, 9.00am – 12.00pm
This training will focus on the popular products within the Theben range. Paul Foulkes, KNX Sales Manager at Theben UK will be here to answer your questions.
On-site demonstrations and presentation of:
– Overview of FIX and MIX series
– Switching, dimming and blinds (230V and 24V), binary inputs
– MIX removable BCU possibilities
– Switching load capacities- LED inrush
– Dimming capabilities- Dimmbooster
– H series 25A load actuators
– Temp sensor for TA binary input inputs – room by room temp control
– HMT 6S/ AMUN 716 KNX environmental sensor
– Weather station variations
– KNX presence detectors – Planospot
– KNX RF
– Introduction to LUXORliving
Places are restricted to 12 people so please sign up here as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.