The solution for coupling and repeating KNX lines in your projects.
The new KNX line coupler from Zennio, Zennio Linecoupler, with reference ZN1SY-LCTP, offers you a solution for large projects in which more than one KNX line is needed.
Two alternative application programs allow you to configure the device as a line coupler or as an amplifier/repeater.
Line coupler mode:
The device enables you to couple two KNX twisted-pair lines together with the flexibility of allowing through the line coupler mode to connect a KNX sub-line to a KNX mainline, or a KNX mainline to a line of KNX areas (backbone line).
In addition, the Line coupler permits linking together two sub-line segments acting as a line repeater, whilst providing electrical isolation between the two lines.
The device has the following features:
– Low current consumption.
– Galvanic insulation of the lines/ areas.
– Traffic filtering based on the project topology and filter address table.
– Telegram dropping.
– Compatibility with Long messages (up to 250 bytes).
– Button to enable/disable test mode.
– 6 indicator lights (LEDs) to know in detail the bus status on each line.
– DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022).
– Size: 90 x 70 x 35 mm (2 DIN units).
– No external power supply required other than the Bus.
– KNX BCU integrated.
– CE directives compliant.